About Our Conference
Now in its 16th year, the National Conference on Health Communication, Marketing & Media has annually grown in its mission to advance the practice of public health communications. This unique conference brings together individuals representing academia, public health researchers and practitioners from federal and state government, as well as industry leaders and experts, to provide a forum for collegial dialogue within and across these groups. The conference aims to provide attendees with a learning environment where innovative ideas and new approaches to advance the field of health communication, marketing, and media are shared.
Overall NCHCMM is an opportunity to:
- Share new concepts and knowledge that would influence theory-based and evidence-based practice of health communication and marketing.
- Present and share original research, findings from pilot studies, and results of comprehensive evaluations of health communication and marketing campaigns and programs.
- Discuss new theories, refinements or applications, and new conceptual models that can contribute to the success of health communication and marketing programs.
- Identify emerging trends and new applications in the development of new communication tools and technologies for health communication and marketing programs.
- Network with leaders in the field.